Ph.D. (Yokohama National University)
Associate Professor, Graduate School for Creative Cities, Osaka City University
- Researcher, Tottori Regional Cooperation & Research Center, 2010-2012
- Lecturer, Regional Innovation Institute, Tottori University of Environmental Studies, 2012-2013
- Associate Professor, Osaka City University, 2013
- Mizukami, Keigo, "Accumulated-debt Problem and Reform of Budget System in Brazil", The JSRI journal of financial and securities markets, No.57, 2007, pp.103-119.
- Mizukami, Keigo, "Public Debt Policy in Brazil", edited by JIPF, Study of Public Finance: Unequal society and public finance, Vol.3, 2007, 270-290.
- Mizukami, Keigo, "Brazilian Pension System", Pension and Economy, Vol.29 No.2, 2010, 72-74.
- Mizukami, Keigo, "Current Trends and Issues in Regional Finance of Tottori" in TORC Report, No.34, 2011.
- Mizukami, K., Takeda, M., "Management Reforms on Local Public Enterprises", Public Enterprises, Vol.43 No.5, 2011, 118-132.
- Mizukami, Keigo, "Management of Local Public Enterprises: a case study on “Community Bus” ", Public Enterprises, Vol.44 No.9, 2012, 118-132.
- Mizukami, Keigo, "Financing sewerage systems in Tottori" in TORC Report, No.35, 2012.
- Mizukami, K., Kusakari, I. "Medical Wellness and National Health Insurance in Tottori" in TORC Report, No.35, 2012.
Members of Academic Associations
Japan Institute of Public Finance
Japan Association of Local Public Finance
Japan Society of Social Science on Latin America